Our Current Team
John Esler, Master Plumber
Born in Amarillo, John moved to Pennsylvania as a child before returning to Amarillo in 2000. He earned his degree in Construction Science from Texas A&M University, and graduated as the top student of his class in the PHCC Plumbing Trade School program. Earlier in his career, he worked as a commercial general contractor in Amarillo. As owner of Pratt Plumbing, John is motivated to provide more professional services than people expect from a typical plumber. John and his wife (also from Amarillo) have two daughters.
Andrea has been the voice of Pratt Plumbing since 2004. She provides many services at our office, but her primary role is customer service representative and dispatcher. She is the voice behind the telephone when customers call and her uncanny ability to multitask keeps all of us on-target. Andrea was raised in Dalhart and now considers Pratt Plumbing her second family.
1. Andrea in three words: Loyal, punctual, reliable.
2. Favorite part of plumbing: Every day is different.
3. Personal interests: Painting, volunteering with local charities.
Originally from Hereford, Tony has spent much of his professional career as a plumbing contractor in Houston. He returned to the Panhandle in 2017—the same year he joined Pratt Plumbing. He brings nearly 30 years of plumbing experience and knowhow to our company and customers and is an invaluable member of our team.
1. Tony in a nutshell: Easy-going, listener, punctual.
2. Favorite part of plumbing: Home remodels, new installations, and large projects.
3. Personal interests: Softball and fishing.
Originally from Dimmit, Michael has lived in Amarillo since 1995. He began his plumbing career in 2017 when he joined Pratt Plumbing. Michael prides himself on putting the customer first and always completing a job the right way, not just the easy way.
1. Michael in a nutshell: Funny, easy-going, caring.
2. Favorite part of plumbing: Continuing to learn the craft, working on remodels.
3. Personal interest: Collecting tools, spending time with family.